Eurofins Genomics is a market leading solution provider in the genomics field. We offer the full range of standardized, convenient, easy-to-use products all the way to highly individualized projects that require a combination of different technologies or have very specific requirements. Our core technologies are sequencing services (Sanger and NGS), oligonucleotides, synthetic genes, arrays and qPCR assays.
Eurofins Genomics and the whole Eurofins group are among the fastest growing companies worldwide. We are an entrepreneurial organization with a dynamic international management team, continuously seeking for new growth opportunities. We encourage our employees to take responsibility and offer personal leeway for shaping the future of the company.
To continue our growth in the European market, we are currently looking for Junior Sales Specialist (m/w) in full time (40 h/week) who is excited to strengthen our team in the Munich area.
Junior Sales Specialist (m/w) for Germany, Munich area
Responsibilities and main tasks
- You will be responsible for selling our Sanger and Next Generation Sequencing, Oligonucleotides and Gene Synthesis products
- You will realize the sales targets by personally visiting new and existing customers in industry, academia and biotechnology companies in the Munich area
- You will maintain existing key accounts and partnerships in the Munich area
- You will organize and attend local and regional events
- You will implement the sales strategy in cooperation with the Senior Sales Specialist in the Munich area and adapt it to the local situation
- You will deliver effective sales presentations, introducing and promoting products and services
- You will work closely with the Senior Sales Specialist in the Munich area, visiting customers jointly or sharing the work, depending on the situation
- You will work cross-functionally with marketing, customer support and account managers in an international setting
- You will provide monthly reports on sales activities and competitive threats
- You will attend sales meetings and trainings with the central European team several times a year
Qualifications and skills:
- You have a master or PhD in the relevant scientific disciplines; detailed knowledge about genomics or any of the technologies mentioned above, is a plus
- You have a strong interest in sales activities and are excited to grow the business of Eurofins Genomics
- You have strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- You are result- and service orientated
- You are eager to learn successful sales strategies from an experienced colleague
- You are fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website