IGBMC (Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire) International PhD Programme Call 2018.
The IGBMC is one of the principal European centers for biomedical research. As a Laureate of five prestigious grants -“Investments for the Future”- the Institute offers an outstanding research & technology environment to PhD students !
The IGBMC is committed to train students in all fields of structural, molecular and cellular biology and to expose them to cutting-edge technology. With a vivid scientific life and an international environment, the IGBMC is the perfect place for PhD students to develop their research projects.
In the context of the current call we are seeking for highly motivated candidates of academic excellence to undertake a PhD research thesis in the following fields:
- Stem cell fate, organogenesis & metabolism
- Cell physics & developmental biology
- Cell cycle & genome integrity
- Gene expression regulation
- Epigenetics & computational biology
- Mechanisms & pathways of cancer
- Nuclear receptor signaling
- Drug design
- Mechanisms of transcription
- Translation & signaling
- Brain & muscle diseases
- Mechanisms of diseases
- Therapeutic research
The application deadline for the 2018 call is March 21st 2018 (noon Paris time).
For additional information please visit our web site :