The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Biology (IMPRS-MCB) is looking for talented and motivated students with a passion for science, aspiring to work towards a PhD in the fields of
- cell biology,
- functional genomics,
- and proteomics.
- a stimulating English language program in an international research environment,
- access to state-of-the-art core facilities,
- intensive individualized mentoring,
- rotations in three laboratories before you start your PhD project,
- structured training complementing your PhD research.
The IMPRS-MCB PhD program is organized by the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the University of Freiburg. Our scientists are internationally renowned experts in their fields and you will have a chance to profit from their expertise. You will also have an opportunity to interact with high-profile international speakers hosted by our faculty and build up your scientific network by attending local and international conferences.
- MSc, MRes, Diploma or an equivalent degree in Biology, Biomedicine, Chemistry or related sciences, to be obtained latest by the start of the fall term in September 2017
- practical experience in the lab working on scientific projects
- excellent English language skills and the desire to work in a dynamic international team
You will find more information about the program and how to apply on the IMPRS website.
Application deadline for fall term: March 20, 2017
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics